Image by another.point.in.time via Flickr
1. Gabriel Macht. He is so cute. Plus, after years of solid yeoman’s work in such flicks as American Outlaws and The Recruit and The Good Shepherd, he’s due his moment in the spotlight. He at least deserves this chance at a franchise. Also: the red tie is fantabulous.
2. Frank Miller. I know, I know: I’m a girl, and so I’m not supposed to like shit like 300 and Sin City. But I do. Deal with it.
3. Will Eisner. The man literally wrote the book on comics.
4. Samuel L. Jackson. He’s basically the coolest, baddest dude ever. And he’s so nice!
5. Nothing says “holiday cheer” like mean streets, an undead vigilante who snarls out greetings including “I’m gonna kill you all kinds of dead,” and a URL such as “MyCityScreams.com.” Merry fuckin’ multiplex Christmas!
Get MR. MEDIA Interviews delivered by email! Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner
TV Stars * TV Producers * Movie Stars * Movie Directors, Producers, documentary Filmmakers and Screenwriters * Politicians and Political Writers * Stand-Up Comedians * Health Experts * Magazine Editors * Radio Stars * Bloggers, Podcasters and Web Producers * Novelists * Musicians and Music Journalists * Sexuality Experts * Culture and Society Experts * Food Experts * Biographers, Historians and A.J. Jacobs * Athletes and Sports Experts * Photographers * Journalists * Crime Experts * CEOs and Business Experts * Comic Book Creators * Cartoonists * Will Eisner Co-Workers, Friends and Experts