CCS Fellow ’10-’11, Dave Libens, reads The Last Unicorn (published by IDW) on an iPad.
A large, library-shaped hug goes out to The Ann and Will Eisner Technology Initiative which led to the acquisition of several ereaders. Our Kindle, eReader and iPad are the height of too-muchery, part of the future of publishing and the students cannot keep their just-washed hands off of them!
LEARN MORE: The Center for Cartoon Studies
- Will Apple Be Censoring Books, Too? [Apple] (gizmodo.com)
- “Kindle Vs iPad: Will the iPadâ€™s Novelty Put the Lights Out of the Kindle?” and related posts (abnormaltech.com)
- Ereading Update: Ebooks, tablets, and app confusion (radar.oreilly.com)
- Apple’s app store policies: What will they provoke? (go.theregister.com)
- Why isn’t there an eReader for kids yet? (ireaderreview.com)