FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
FROM: Joe Kubert and Paul E. Fitzgerald
In this seventeenth BlogPost in our ongoing, year-long salute to the U.S. Army’s internationally acclaimed “PS Magazine” during its Sixtieth Anniversary Year, you’ll find image selections and complete details, including dates and issues, regarding all eight contract artists involved.
The image below is a a key element from the Continuity for PS 643 (June 2006) done by Joe Kubert. Joe holds the current contract for providing PS creative art, design, and pre-press production services, and celebrated his tenth anniversary in that role this past February.
UPCOMING BLOG POSTS
- BlogPost 18 – PS and 4th Armored Division Event in 1963 (aspiritedlife.com)
- Will Eisner Self-Portraits (?) in ‘PS” (aspiritedlife.com)
- 12 – Apeldoorn Sparks Buzz re Eisner Self-Portraits (aspiritedlife.com)
- BlogPost 15 – Warriors and Weather: Part C (aspiritedlife.com)
- Best “PS” Work by the “‘Eisner Alumni Group” (aspiritedlife.com)
- Best ‘PS’ Front Covers by Backes Group (aspiritedlife.com)
- Better late than never: Booklist review of Will Eisner: A Spirited Life (October 2005) (aspiritedlife.com)
- eBay: RARE WILL EISNER ORIGINAL PENCIL ART TWO PAGE STORY (aspiritedlife.com)